About Me

My photo
funny funky crazy happy kinky lazy friendly... CUTIE!!?? lol im a kid that is 19 n loves having fun... n just chilling with my buddies

Sunday, August 16, 2009

MTV world stage!

Ytd was fucking awesome!!! BLG,Hoobastank,ARR was ROCKIN!! xD HOOBASTANK pumped up the whole crowd! n they ROCKED!! ARR looks high up hahaha n his voice... was perfect! lol BLG too was awesome... they throw their drum sticks... n they gave their guitar picks to a friend of mine... fuck he is so lucky lol... i could get any cz i was wayy back behind with my other friends.. n my brother... red gun was ok.. haha after the concert we went back to my friends place stayed over there for a night... we chilled awhile... then later crys friend came... it was 4am that time i think 4 or 5 but anyway they we're waiting for the train to come... they r shawn... ian n a girl n a guy... ian is the MTV world stage organiser... lol he is an australian... he is a funny guy haha lol likes talking dirty stuff alot lol my other friends did'nt really liked it lol cz he was like asking them questions like r u a virgin n stuff LOL haaha nyway they we're there until 7.30am after that they went of i went up stairs n slept on the floor it was so damn uncomfertable... slept at 7 woke up at 12.30 then me n roy left the house n that was it lol a fucking awesome night that was.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment