About Me

My photo
funny funky crazy happy kinky lazy friendly... CUTIE!!?? lol im a kid that is 19 n loves having fun... n just chilling with my buddies

Thursday, August 13, 2009

same new boring day

today i did ntg... all i did was just sleep wake up bath play computer do some drawing for a friend... lol watch G.I.JOE... farking chun movie... u have to watch it lol i know its not in cinema yet but i downloaded it haha lol not that clear la but ok... the girls r farking hot lol nyway theres this girl i like... i seem to b screwing up things always saying the wrong words doing the wrong stuff rushing things alot la bad habit but imma change that hehe i've read joshua's blog read alot of funny stuff like when he accidently used some oily thinggy n sprayed his eye balls lol n when he cutting chilli he end up digging his nose.... lol n his not was burning that time haha miss hanging out with my friends... daniel,leslie,alex,ben,joshua,hamse,shaz,iss jie n the mother... crystabelle lol talk alot but she is really caring sometimes lol but i dont like that she always uses that word stupid to everyone kinda annoying u know lol if u reading this crys ya kinda annoying dont get pissed with me lol hahaha xD hamse is my black brother from another mother lol cool guy to chill with shaz is my big abang lol n issabelle is my big jiejie lol daniel is my god brother chun got brother he is really kind cool guy n he is always "chin chai" haha ben alex leslie is my other brother's they all r the most special people i know n im so fking lucky to know thme hehe i know ya'll wondering y i din say anything about roy LOL roy is my twin brother we gaduh alot but still we love each other la lol i know ya'll will b saying that im damn gay rite??? nyway this is a younger brother showing some love u know... brother love la hahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment